Visit and see the classic Scandinavian sights such as Bergen, the Flam Railway and Geiranger.
Now add unique highlights such as iconic Pulpit Rock, lovely Stavanger, the incredible Atlantic Road, and the glorious Lofoten Islands.
Sleep in historic ‘Rorbuer’ fisherman’s cabins over the Reine Fjord, visit an enormous Viking Longhouse, follow the Troll’s Road and take a power boat out to see Jules Verne’s ‘Maelstrom’. This is the real Norway!
- Stay 2 nights in the heart of Copenhagen
- Cruise or hike the iconic Pulpit Rock
- Explore the UNESCO listed Bryggenwharf
- Ride on the Fløibanen funicular up Fløyen mountain
- Stay 2 nights in beautiful Balestrand on the shores of the Sognefjord
- Ride on the world famous, scenic Flam Railway
- Cruise down the UNESCO Geiranger Fjord
- Drive over the famous Troll’s Road
- Drive the length of the Atlantic Ocean Road, voted the world’s most beautiful drive!
- Stay 3 nights in the scenic Lofoten Archipelago
- Sleep in ‘Rorbuer’ fisherman’s cabins set on stilts over the Reinefjorden – voted Norway’s prettiest fjord
- Enjoy an afternoon cruise on a Hurtigruten ship from Bodø to the Lofoten Islands
- Visit Bygdøy peninsula, Norsk Folkemuseum and the Viking Ship Museum
Save $700 per couple
Book and deposit on any Albatross 2019 Europe & UK Summer tour by 31st October 2018 to receive a $350 per person discount off the tour price. That’s a saving of $700 per couple!