Imagine exploring Europe’s greatest and most nostalgic Christmas Markets stirring in anticipation of the festivities ahead.
Enjoy visits to Neuschwanstein Castle and the extravagant Linderhof Palace, take in the views from the summit of the massive Zugspitze and savour the warm, local hospitality.
- Savour the fabulous Christmas Markets in Frankfurt, Rothenburg, Würzburg, Bamberg, Nürnberg, Innsbruck, Salzburg and Munich
- Stay 2 nights in the cobblestoned streets of Rothenburg barely 50 metres from perhaps the most romantic of all Christmas Markets and enjoy a Nightwatchman walking tour
- Visit the baroque town of Würzburg, starting point of the ‘Romantic Road’ plus ancient Nürnberg, UNESCO World Heritage-listed Bamberg and Munich
- Explore medieval Innsbruck and see the ‘Golden Roof’ surrounded by wonderful Christmas Markets
- Relax over 3 nights in the Passion Play town of Oberammergau, experience the incredible funicular and cable car rides up to the summit of the massive Zugspitze mountain and take in the views across 400 snow-covered mountain peaks
- Stay 2 nights in the centre of Salzburg and enjoy a walking tour of the old town through to the Christmas Markets
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle, extravagant Linderhof Palace, and explore the Oberammergau Passion Play theatre and picturesque Füssen