Two islands, so different, so intriguing. One Italian, one French, both fiercely independent.
Visit 3,500-year-old huge stone ‘Nuraghe’ Tower villages, cruise to the beautiful Neptune’s Caves, enjoy stunning cliff top coastal drives, take 4WDs deep into rugged ravines for a shepherd’s picnic lunch.
Visit colourful Bosa, ‘bandit’ Orgosolo, Catalan Alghero, the exquisite Costa Smeralda, the staggering cliff-top town of Bonifacio, Napoleon’s Ajaccio and…best of all…3 nights in remarkable Su Gologone.
- Explore the sights of Cagliari, take in the views from the Bastione di Saint Remy, and see the pink flamingo colonies
- Stay 2 nights in the heart of the exotic ‘Catalan’ town of Alghero
- Visit Nuoro, and drive past fields and fields of Nuraghe ruined towers
- Cruise to the spectacular Neptune’s Caves
- Stay 3 nights enjoying the extraordinary Su Gologone ‘Sardinian Experience’
- Explore the 3,500-year-old Su Nuraxi – mysterious Nuraghe rock towers
- Take a 4WD tour into the Supramonte Mountains and savour a shepherds picnic
- Explore the bustling resort town of Porto-Vecchio & enjoy ‘My Time’ in the extraordinary cliff-hanging, citadel town of Bonifacio
- Stay 2 nights in Napoleon Bonaparte’s Ajaccio
- Relax amongst the 16th-century streets of charming Sartène
- Visit the house where Napoleon lived
- Relax in L’ile Rouse and enjoy a tasting of local produce & wine in Calvi
Save $700 per couple
Book and deposit on any Albatross 2019 Europe & UK Summer tour by 31st October 2018 to receive a $350 per person discount off the tour price. That’s a saving of $700 per couple!