Luggage Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Your participation in the Holiday and Cruise Centre (the ‘Promoter’) Giveaway (the ‘Giveaway’ or the ‘Promotion’) shall be deemed as your acceptance of the ‘Terms and Conditions’.
The Promoter is: Holiday and Cruise Centre. Located at 613 Sturt Street, BALLARAT VIC 3350.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for the Giveaway. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide the Promoter or a third party with proof of age and or identity.
- The Giveaway shall take place within the dates specified on the Giveaway Facebook post.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) claim on the Giveaway only. In the event that the Promoter deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from the Giveaway and consequently ineligible to claim the Giveaway.
- The Giveaway shall be a set of travel luggage valued up to $700 AUD.
- The entrant/s must spend a minimum of $5,000 per person with the Promoter on a holiday to be eligible for the Giveaway.
- The Giveaway will be capped at the first 10 entrants. The number of Giveaway’s per booking will be at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Giveaway must be collected by the entrant at the Promoter’s address, during business hours.
- The Giveaway is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- By participating in the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions that govern the Giveaway.
- By participating in the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promoter, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection the Giveaway.
- The entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Giveaway.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Giveaway if, in its sole judgement, the Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disclose the entrant’s name and identity on social media (Facebook).
- Each Entrant agrees to release Facebook from any liability arising in any way from the Entrant’s participation in the Competition.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this Competition or of these terms and conditions, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the relevant State, if required.